Monday, August 26, 2013

My heart thanks you all!

First of all I would like to tell each one of you thank you! Thank you for the prayers, well wishes, support for my family. Thank you for loving me. 

I know a lot of you have questions about what happen. About 4 months ago I picked up a small cold, which eventually turned into phenomena. Everything spiraling from there. However, I am blessed and alive.  Yes I did have a heart attack but was blessed to be able to make it through it. Strength and love is what carried me through I am sure. Then we found out I had a prior one as well. 

I look forward to this day forward of doing what I love to do most. Help all of you, on your beautiful journeys. So please do not be worried about contacting me for help. I am ready and burning to get started again. 

I will also be finishing my new release that will be out this fall. I can not wait! 

I love you all. Each one of you were a burning light in my recovery! 

Love Derinda

8 comments:

  1. I am glad you're doing better. Continue to live each day enjoying your beautiful of the day and know that you are loved by all of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela

      Being loved is the greatest part of this life I am blessed to have! Sending tons of love your way!

      Delete
  2. Love you, so glad you're better!
    xoxox
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too Brandy and thank you for being a part of my life!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Love you as well Carole! Thank you for being my friend

      Delete
  4. Darling Derinda xxxx
    I am so gladd you are coming through this. You know my story, so you will know just how much I have been praying for you xxx
    Just concentrate on getting 100% better.
    All my Love to you & your family.
    Anna-Marie Coomber <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna-Marie

      I am so blessed to know your story yes, which provided great strength for me to continue to fight to get better. I love your words always!

      Delete